Friday, January 30, 2015

Tasting - Foxhollow Cabernet Sauvignon

Name: Foxhollow Cabernet Sauvignon
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Proprietary Red
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2012
Price: $5.95
Shop Review: "Rich and supple with juicy plum, blackberry and chocolate flavors and a pleasant sense of sweetness backed up by good acidity and moderate tannins. Offers early complexity and charm with real richness and depth."
My Review: This wine really smelled like grapes to me. It left significant legs along the side of the glass. Its scent also smelled familiar and reminded me of something, possibly another Cabernet I've tried in Italy previously. It tasted good, not too strong but nice grape flavor. It had a light finish that I enjoyed. I would most definitely drink this again. Was not paired with any food.

No comments:

Post a Comment