Thursday, March 5, 2015

Tasting - Entrada Chardonnay

Name: Entrada Chardonnay
Variety: Chardonnay
Region: Nancagua
Country: Chile
Year: 2013
Price: $5.95
Shop Review: "Fruity and floral on the nose and rich but not heavy on the palate. Wonderful tropical fruit flavors are balanced by just a touch of French oak to round out the finish."
My Review: This wine had a nice, normal, golden Chardonnay color. It smelled sweet and fruity, very similar to the scent of the previous wine during this tasting. It had an interesting taste, different from the other Chardonnays that I have tried. It was neither floral nor fruity, and it reminded me of graham crackers. Its flavor was almost salty, with a certain zing to it. I'm not sure if I liked this wine, but it was definitely an interesting experience tasting it. Was not paired with any food.

No comments:

Post a Comment